Trimble is recruiting for a Technical Support Specialist (m/f/d) to join the team.
Title: Technical Support Specialist
Location: Carquefou, France or in Munich, Germany
About Trimble Monitoring
Trimble is seeking a Technical Support Specialist focusing on Trimble Monitoring solutions. Trimble technology has been continuously and automatically monitoring projects for decades, enabling automated movement detection with confidence for surveying and construction professionals supporting informed decisions about infrastructure. Industries we serve include transportation infrastructure, buildings and structures, dams and mines as well as landslides and natural hazards. More information about Trimble Monitoring can be found here: https://monitoring.trimble.com/.
About the role
The ideal candidate enjoys helping people, solving technical problems, interacting with people around the globe and likes variety in their daily activities. As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be central to our customer’s success with our solutions, helping customers install and configure their monitoring systems, train them on how to get the most out of the solution, and help them resolve issues if they occur. Your main focus will be on sharing your expertise with geotechnical sensors and structural monitoring. The role will include some domestic and international travel for customer on-boarding and on-site service.
What You Will Do
- Technical support to address any concerns in automated monitoring projects
- Development of training materials and best practices documentation
- Close collaboration and knowledge transfer amongst different functional areas
- Act as voice of the customer and provide customer feedback to internal teams like Marketing to help ensuring the success of the solution
- Provide positive customer experience and focus on customer success
- System installations, customized configurations and training delivery (onsite/remote)
- Technical education/University degree in an engineering related field
- Experience in remote and automated monitoring applications especially with geotechnical sensors and in structural monitoring
- Ability to describe complex technical facts in an understandable way
- Fluent in France or German and English, additional language skills preferred
- Training and troubleshooting experience preferred
Here at Trimble we offer an excellent learning culture and opportunities to improve your professional competencies.
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to apply or to share if you know someone who might be suitable. We are looking forward to your application.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, colour, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D